The project retrofits a new mezzanine floor in a void above a gymnasium at Albert Park College, to create additional classroom space which is at a premium on inner-city school sites.
This exciting and engaging new space includes:
- Theatrical staircase entry with bronzed mirror and deco lighting
- Open plan classroom
- Informal theatre space with tiered seating
- High ceilings and large windows to draw in natural light and air into the space,
- Passive sustainable design
- State of the art audio systems, projectors and wireless access throughout
The Media Hub allows media staff and students the full potential to engage with current technologies and learning practices.